Back to The Deliverance Manual – Main Menu
Back to Free MP3 Audio – Main Menu
Back to Gene & Earline Moody – FREE MP3 Audio
New – LHBC Camp Meeting Coming – New
Every day there will be personal ministry.
Come & get the help you want & need!
Jesus is Your Deliverer !
Call and reserve a bed: 501-525-8204 – CSTime
87LHCD7-9 – Gene & Earline Moody – BREAKING THE CURSES
The light that comes with the understanding of Biblical curses brings forth a greater portion of God’s kingdom in the lives of His people. If the demons have a right to remain before God as a result of a curse, you will not be able to cast them out. Christians need to face the facts about curses! They will keep you bound until Scriptural principles are applied and you break these curses off yourself and family members. You may be the key God is wanting to use to set your entire family free! “I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed” Joel 3:21.
See also: Forbidden Practices Of The Occult
See also: Biblical Curses
See also: Indian Curses
See also: The Curse of Ahab and Jezebel (Booklets)
See also: The Curse of the Bastard (Booklet)
See also: Cursing Others and Being Cursed
See also: Curses for Shedding Innocent Blood
See also: The Curse of Incest
See Also: Cursed Objects
1. God cursed the earth when Adam and Eve fell.
2. “Biblical Curses” apply to those or their descendents who have committed these sins.
3. “Curses on Children” can be used when specifically working with children.
4. “Hex Signs” and all associated with these symbols are demonic.
Blessings, Curses And Duration
Exodus 20:1-5 (Curse of idol worship extends to fourth generation of great grandchildren.)
Deut. 23:2 (Curse of the bastard extends to tenth generation of descendants.)
Deut. Ch. 28 (Blessings are for obeying and curses for disobeying the Holy Bible; verses 1-14: blessings, 15-44: curses and 45-68: wrath of God.)
Exodus 20:1-5 & (God showed Earline that this was the curse of idol worship
Ezekiel 18:1-9 brought on her by her Indian ancestors which caused her and her family heart trouble. He also showed her how to break the curse.)
Notice how a family can be cursed to the fourth or tenth generation by the ancestors. Actually there are curses on the human race that go all the way back to Adam and Eve. Blessings can go from generation to generation if not broken by sin. Curses can also go from generation to generation if not broken by prayer.
Very simply, we are blessed for obeying the Word of God and cursed for disobeying the Word of God. Blessings and curses are promises from God which will either bring down the wrath of God or His favor on your family.
God will supply all of your needs: mental, physical, spiritual and material. He can become your Savior, Baptizer, Healer, Deliverer and Prosperer. These things will only come to pass if you follow the Bible – for every promise there is a condition. If you do not meet the condition, you will not receive the promise!
There is probably a curse for every scripture that is disobeyed. Sixty-six curses are listed under Biblical Curses which follow:
Biblical Curses (Excerpts)
1. Those who curse/mistreat Israelites (Deut. 27:26; Gen. 27:29; 12:3; Num. 24:9).
2. Those willing deceivers (Jos. 9:23, Jer. 48:10; Mal. 1:14; Gen. 27:12).
3. An adulterous woman (Numbers 5:27).
4. Disobedience of Lord’s commandments (Deut. 11:28; Dan. 9:11; Jer. 11:3).
5. Idolatry (Jer. 44:8; Deut. 29:19; Ex. 20:5; Deut. 5:8-9).
6. Those who keep or own cursed objects (Deut. 7:25; Jos. 6:18).
7. Those who refuse to come to the Lord’s help (Judges 5:23).
8. House of the wicked (Prov. 3:33).
9. He who gives not to the poor (Prov. 28:27).
10. The earth by reason of man’s disobedience (Isa. 24:3-6).
11. Jerusalem is a curse to all nations if Jews rebel against God (Jer. 26:6).
12. Thieves and those who swear falsely by the Lord’s Name (Zech. 5:4).
13. Ministers who fail to give the glory to God (Mal. 2:2; Rev. 1:6).
14. Those who rob God of tithes and offerings (Mal. 3:9; Haggai 1:6-9).
15. Those who hearken unto their wives rather than God (Gen. 3:17).
16. Those who lightly esteem their parents (Deut. 27:16).
17. Those who make graven images (Deut. 5:8; 27:15, Ex. 20:4).
18. Those who willfully cheat people out of their property (Deut. 27:17).
19. Those who take advantage of the blind (Deut. 27:18).
20. Those oppressing strangers, widows, fatherless (Deut. 27:19; Ex. 22:22-24)
21. Him who lies with his father’s wife (Deut. 27:21; Ex. 22:19).
22. Him who lies with his sister (Deut. 27:22).
23. Those who smite their neighbors secretly (Deut. 27:24).
24. Those who take money to slay the innocent (Deut. 27:24).
25. Him who lies with any beast (Deut. 27:21; Ex. 22:19).
26. Adulterers (Job 24:15-18).
27. The proud (Psalm 119:21).
28. Those who trust in man and not the Lord (Jer. 48:10).
29. Those who do the work of the Lord deceitfully (Jer. 48:10).
30. Him who keeps back his sword from blood (Jer. 48:10; I Kings 20:35-42).
31. Those who reward evil for good (Prov. 17:13).
32. Illegitimate children (Deut. 23:2).
33. Children born from incestuous unions (Gen. 19:36-38).
34. Murderers (Exodus 21:12).
35. To murder indirectly (Exodus 21:14).
36. Children who strike their parents (Exodus 21:15).
37. Kidnappers (Exodus 21:16; Deut. 24:7).
38. Those who curse their parents (Exodus 21:17).
39. Those who cause the unborn to die (Exodus 21:22-23).
40. Those who do not prevent death (Exodus 21:29).
41. Those involved in witchcraft (Exodus 22:18).
42. Those who sacrifice to false gods (Exodus 22:20).
43. Those who attempt to turn anyone away from the Lord (Deut. 13:6-9).
44. Those who follow horoscopes (Deut. 17:2-5).
45. Those who rebel against pastors (Deut. 17:12).
46. False prophets (Deut. 18:19-22).
47. Women who keep not their virginity until they are married (Deut. 22:13-21)
48. Adulterers (Deut. 22:22-27).
49. Parents who do not discipline their children, but honor them above God (I Sam. 2:17, 27-36).
50. Those who curse their rulers (I Kings 2:8-9; Ex. 22:28).
51. Those who teach rebellion against the Lord (Jer. 28:16-17).
52. Those who refuse to warn them that sin (Ezek. 3:18-21).
53. Those who defile the Sabbath (Ex. 31:14; Num. 15:32-36).
54. Those who sacrifice human beings (Lev. 20:2).
55. Participants in seances and fortune telling (Lev. 20:6).
56. Homosexual and lesbian relationships (Lev. 20:13).
57. Sexual intercourse during menstruation (Lev. 20:18).
58. Necromancers and fortune tellers (Lev. 20:27).
59. Those who blaspheme the Lord’s name (Lev. 24:15-16).
60. Those who are carnally minded (Romans 8:6).
61. Sodomy (oral and anal sex) (Gen. 19:13, 24-25).
62. Rebellious children (Deut. 21:18-21).
63. Possibly from murder, nonproductivity, a fugitive, vagabond (Gen. 4:11; Matt. 5:21-22, Jesus’ statement on hatred equals murder, John 3:15).
64. Possible curse upon improper family structure – destruction of family priesthood (Mal. 4:6) with special attention given to the relationship between father and children.
65. The curse causeless shall not come (Prov. 26:2).
66. Any sin worthy of death is also cursed by God (Deut. 21:22-23).
Curses On Children
1. Children born from incestuous unions (Gen. 19:36-38).
2. Curse of idol worship extends to fourth generation of great grandchildren (Exodus 20:1-5).
3. Children who strike their parents (Exodus 21:15).
4. Those who curse their parents (Exodus 21:17).
5. Iniquity of fathers on children (Exodus 34:6-7).
6. Children wandered for forty years (Numbers 14:18 & 33).
7. Idol worship (Deut. 5:9-10).
8. Rebellious children (Deut. 21:18-21).
9. Curse of the bastard extends to tenth generation of descendants (Deut. 23:2).
10. In son’s days evil will come on his house (I Kings 21:19).
11. The iniquity of the father upon the children (Jer. 32:18).
Symbols Of Hex Signs
1. Six Petal Rosette and Lucky Stars – these are your lucky stars.
2. The Irish Shamrock Hex – good luck, fast life, good fortune and fidelity.
3. Tulip – faith, hope and charity.
4. Unicorn – virtue and piety.
6. Twelve Petal Rosette – that each month of the year be joyous ones.
7. The Distelfink – the bird of happiness always near you and good fortune.
8. Your Lucky Stars – lucky stars that guide your heart.
9. Love and Romance – rosette and hearts of love and romance.
10. Eight Pointed Star – star and rosette to bring abundance and goodwill.
12. There is a symbol for each of the above listed hex signs.
Annihilating The Host Of Hell! – Book 1 – “Biblical Curses”, pages 56-59
Site Help – http://lhbconline.com
Back to Deliverance Manual – Main Menu
Back to Free MP3 Audio – Main Menu