Back to The Deliverance Manual – Main Menu
Back to Free MP3 Audio – Main Menu
Back to Gene & Earline Moody – FREE MP3 Audio
New – LHBC Camp Meeting Coming – New
Every day there will be personal ministry.
Come & get the help you want & need!
Jesus is Your Deliverer !
Call and reserve a bed: 501-525-8204 – CSTime.
88LHCD7-12 – Gene Moody – Children & Drug Abuse
It’s appalling that the Christian world looks to the psychiatric profession instead of to the Bible to raise their children and handle illnesses of the mind. This lesson is meant for ministry to children and also adults who have been treated with drugs to control the mind. It could also apply to “street drugs” which have similar effects on the person. In the past five years the number of children committing suicide is up over 600%. Evidence is mounting that this tragedy is directly related to psychiatric treatment of children at an early age. Deliverance ministry is included with this timely message.
CHILDREN DRUG ADDICTS
PREFACE – This lesson is meant for ministry to children and also adults who have been treated with drugs to control the mind. It could also apply to “street drugs” which have similar effects on the person. The saddest thing to us is that the Christian World looks to the psychiatric profession and associated occupations rather than to the Holy Bible and Almighty God about how to handle illnesses of the mind and raise children. God’s Word shows you how to do these things.
INTRODUCTION – There are countless children in this country on very dangerous psychiatric drugs. They are the unwitting guinea pigs of an experiment which is turning into a nightmare of monstrous proportions. In the past five years alone, the number of children committing suicide is up over 600%. Evidence is mounting, on a daily basis, that this tragedy is directly related to psychiatric treatment of children at an early age. Even if you have no children, children are the future of this nation. You doubtlessly have been and will be affected by what is going on.
Over the past ten years, psychiatry has shifted its income base from primarily treating adults to primarily treating children. This has been made possible by group medical plans which have recently (over the past 12 to 15 years) included coverage for psychiatric “treatments”.
As a result, there are over 400% more children in psychiatric hospitals today than in 1980. It is estimated that the number of school children carrying psychiatric “diagnoses” of “mental illness’ is up over 1000% in the same time period. In today’s society, hanging a label of ‘mental illness’ on a child is like hanging a sign around the child’s neck saying, “GARBAGE: TAKE IT AWAY!”
HOW CHILDREN BECOME “MENTALLY ILL” – Under psychiatry’s invented criteria, there isn’t a single normal childhood behavior which doesn’t fall within the broad “symptoms” which comprise so-called “mental illness”.
Psychiatry has implanted into our lives their solution to the age-old problems of life, as well as their solution to the problems encountered in the education of children. Psychiatry’s solution is to medicalize, label and then to cash in on the most common problems of life, including those experienced daily by people who educate and live with children.
HOW THE CHILD IS LABELED – The American Psychiatric Association published a test called the “Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders”. In the psychiatric industry it is known as the “bible of psychiatry”. It is so highly regarded because if a “mental illness” is not in this book, insurance companies will not pay the bill.
WHOSE OPINION COUNTS? – Whether any of the above “criteria” fit any particular child, depends only on the subjective opinion of the “adult” making the “diagnosis”. As anyone can observe, some adults are better able to tolerate activity in children than others. This tolerance or intolerance for that matter can even vary, in the same adult, over a period of time.
GETTING PARENTS TO BUY THE “DIAGNOSIS” – The real trick is to get the parents to buy the “diagnosis” of “mental illness”. Parents are often told or led to believe that “there is a real ‘scientific’ basis for the ‘disease’.” This is an utter falsehood. The only “criteria” are those listed above and the obvious financial benefits to the psychiatrist and other so-called “mental health professionals”.
The truth is, psychiatrists say they “don’t know what causes children to act as they do”. The main criteria for having the “disease” seems to be the parents’ willingness and ability to pay for “treatment” and often whether the parents have psychiatric coverage on their medical insurance.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR CHILD – We also want any parent who still believes a child is too active, to know there are alternatives to drugging the child. In fact, there is extensive information available on handling active children without drugs. However, the first alternative to drugging a child, which the parent must recognize and choose, is to “not drug the child”.
LIST OF DEMONS, DRUGS, SIGNS, SYMPTOMS, REACTIONS AND EFFECTS TO CAST OUT IN THE NAME OF JESUS
1. Cylert, Dexedrine, Mellaril, Tofranil, Haldol, Thorazine, Ritalin, Speed and Amphetamine-Like Drugs
2. Withdrawal, Depressed Mood, Fatigue, Psychotic Episodes, Severe Prolonged Depression, Paranoia, Suicidal, Severe Sleep Disturbances, Bed Wetting, Increased Dreaming with Nightmares
3. Mental Illness, Crazy, Insanity, Nutritional Deficiencies, Stunting of Growth, Allergic Reactions
4. Anxiety, Tension, Extreme Agitation, Irritability, Psychosis
5. Mood Swings, Nervousness, Insomnia, Dizziness, Headache, Appetite Loss, Unexplained Fever, Blurred Vision, Joint Pain, Uncontrolled Movements, Rash, Hives, Sore Throat, Nausea, Abdominal Pain, Chest Pain, Fast/Irregular Heart Beat, Unusual Bruising, Unusual Tiredness, High Blood Pressure
6. Confusion, Behavior Problems
7. Tourette’s Syndrome, Body Ticks, Spasms, Barking Sounds, Screaming Babble, Screaming Obscenities
8. Seizures, Epileptic, Convulsions, Fits, Grand Mal, Petit Mal, Body Twitches, Violent Muscular Spasms, Unconsciousness, Brain Damage
9. Over Stimulation of Central Nervous System, Death, Vomiting, Tremors, Exaggeration of Reflexes, Muscle Twitching, Convulsions, Coma, Euphoria, Confusion, Hallucinations, Delirium Sweating, Flushing, Headache, High Fever, Abnormally Rapid Heart Rate, Irregular Heart Beat, Pounding Heart, High Arterial Blood Pressure, Pupil Dilation, Dryness of Mucous Membranes
10. Thorazine, Chemical Lobotomy, Thorazine Shuffle, Slack Jawed, Drooling, Palms Turning Back, Arms Hanging Slack, Tardive Dyskinesia, Uncontrollable Muscle Spasm, Tongue Rolled Over, Tongue Protruding, Limbs Shake, Parkinson’s Disease
11. Attention Deficit Disorder, Minimal Brain Dysfunction, Learning Disability, Impulse Disorder
12. Hyperactivity, Inattention, Impulsivity
1. Dr. Caligari’s Psychiatric Drugs from network Against Psychiatric Assault
2. Drugs by H. Winter Griffith, M.D.
3. Physicians Desk Reference from Medical Economics Company
4. Use a large medical dictionary or standard dictionary.
5. The above was excerpted from brochures of The Citizens Commission on Human Rights, 5265 Fountain Avenue, Suite 2, Los Angeles, California 90029. You can obtain more detailed information from them about drug effects on people.
Back to Deliverance Manual – Main Menu